|2013.6.28||Seminar Registration starts!|
Seminars/Events page fully opened.
|2013.6.11||Visitor pre-registration started!|
Exhibits and Hotel/Travel page were opened!
|2013.5.13||Application for Exhibit Space in PVJapan 2013 closed!|
|2013.4.19||"Sponsorship"page was released.|
|2013.3.22||Exhibitors at PVJapan2013 are now being accepted!|
Campaign Information : Early Bird Application, Continuous exhibit from 2012 to 2013
|2013.3.22||PVJapan 2013 official site OPEN!|
Thank you for your visit.
PVJapan 2013 has ended with a great success!
We would like to express our sincere appreciation to all the visitors and exhibitors.
PVJapan Executive Forum
Time:Wednesday, July 24 14:30～17:00Venue:Int'l Conference Room, Conference Tower 7F
As a keynote of PVJapan 2013, opinion leaders will discuss the future prospects of the rapidly developing PV industry, technologies, market trends, and policies in Japan, which implemented a feed-in tariff (FIT) and overseas countries.
- ･The reform of Japanese electric power systems and PV markets
- The University of Tokyo Institute of Social Science Professor Toshihiro Matsumura
- ･Expectation for further spread of PV systems and challenges to the realization
- Solar Frontier K.K. Director, Executive Officer, Senior Vice President
- ･The innovation of technology for future PV systems – beyond the 100GW era
- Supervisory Innovation Coordinator,
Research and Innovation Promotion Headquarters,
National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)Michio Kondo
*The participant of PVJapan Executive Forum is invited to Renewable Energy World Fair 2013 VIP Reception.
Registration is closed.