Outline of Association
Japan Photovoltaic Energy Association (JPEA)
April 23, 1987
XSOL CO., LTD.
Chief Executive Officer
PV & Energy management Solutions Vehicle
Deputy General Manager
Corporate Smart Energy Group
Solar Frontier K.K.
Director, Executive Officer
Toshiba Energy Systems & Solutions Corporation
Next Energy & Resources Co., Ltd.
Director, Energy Systems Strategic BU, Systems Components BU,
Energy Systems Business Division, Electric Works Company
Sharp Energy Solutions Corporation
Business Strategy Planning Division
SEKISUI CHEMICAL CO., LTD.
External Relations Group
Public Relations & External Relations Department
The association aims to contribute to the prosperity of Japanese economy and the improvement of the national life depending on the establishment and the deployment promotion regarding utilization of the technology of photovoltaic solar power generation system (Hereafter referred to as ‘photovoltaic system’). Moreover, in order to achieve this objective, the business is achieved in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations via:
1. Investigation, research and obtaining statistics about production, distribution, use, and trade on photovoltaic systems
2. Offering proposals and opinions to the related organizations, and others. concerning promotion of photovoltaic systems
3. Research in standardization concerning photovoltaic systems
4. Promotion of mutual interchange among members, collaboration with related domestic agencies and international, and promotion of international cooperation concerning photovoltaic systems
5. Holding symposiums and seminars about photovoltaic system’s market trend, technological development, and use, etc.
6. Publicity and enlightenment concerning photovoltaic systems
7. Consultation with users of photovoltaic systems
8. Other necessary business to achieve the purpose of the former articles